EMDR & Bioenergetics Therapy – Depression, Anxiety, Post Traumatic Stress help
- Is anxiety or fear keeping you from doing the things you want to do?
- Do you feel drained of energy or that all pleasure has gone out of life?
- Are you tired of carrying around emotional pain?
- Are you and your spouse driving each other crazy?
- Has your child experienced a trauma or negative situation that worries you?
- Do you face negative discrimination on a daily or monthly basis?
Life is full of unpleasant and sometimes traumatic experiences. My goal, as a psychotherapist in Ann Arbor, Michigan, is to help my clients move past these unpleasant experiences to find happiness and fulfillment in life. With years of experience in the field, I have helped people who suffered from depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress, and general pain.
As a psychotherapist who enjoys working with a variety of people and their problems, I connect best with those who are interested in making core changes in their lives. I work with children using EMDR to overcome traumatic experiences, including bullying and abuse.
Much of my work is based in EMDR therapy (Eye Movement, Desensitization and Reprocessing) and bioenergetics therapy; both techniques allow me to connect with clients, integrating their minds, bodies and heart.
I am Julie Frick, LMSW, and I am ready to help you achieve balance in life. Contact me today to set up an appointment to begin your journey back to happiness and wellbeing.